Release offers unprecedented data governance to ensure enterprise-grade security, privacy, and compliance
FREMONT, Calif., April 20, 2021 — Privacera, the cloud data governance and security leader founded by the creators of Apache Ranger™, today announced that its latest platform release is now generally available to customers. Privacera Platform V4.5 offers the data governance industry the most complete solution for enterprise-grade security, privacy, and compliance by significantly expanding support of its partner ecosystem and by providing new technology integrations.
New Features of Privacera Platform 4.5 Include:
Deeper integrations with:
- Dremio, enabling joint customers to rapidly query data, improve overall productivity of data science initiatives, and securely share data across their enterprises with no performance or operational impacts.
- AWS EMR for Spark and Hive—with built-in Apache Ranger integration—allowing joint customers to gain broader coverage, improved administration capabilities, and an enterprise-ready, hardened data access governance solution.
- Qubole, providing fast, self-service analytics with automated data pipelines and consistent security and privacy across Qubole Hive, Presto SQL, and Spark.
- Okta and other leading authentication tools, simplifying and automating customers’ identity management.
- Amazon Redshift Spectrum, so joint customers can join and query multiple data sources for comprehensive data analysis and comparison, without compromising privacy and security of data.
- Databricks SQL Analytics, providing Databricks users with a fully-secure solution that controls data access, ensures consistent access policies across all systems and applications, and enables true data transparency across enterprises to maintain compliance with stringent industry and privacy regulations.
- Databricks on Google Cloud Platform (preview support), including automated, sensitive data discovery, fine-grained data access control for Databricks Spark clusters, and encryption and masking.
Platform 4.5 offers customers the industry’s broadest data access governance coverage for cloud, hybrid-, and multi-cloud, with over 50 cloud service platforms supported. With these key enhancements and new integrations, enterprises gain:
- Single-pane visibility of sensitive data across data sources, regardless of where it resides
- Secure data access and sharing across all business units
- Seamless integrations with no performance impacts
- Reduced manual burdens on data teams with a centralized location to enforce consistent controls across cloud services
- Comprehensive access policies to provide rapid data access to data teams
- Full transparency of data access and usage
- Trusted compliance with privacy and industry regulations like GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, LGPD, and more
To see Privacera Platform 4.5 first-hand, register for the upcoming webinar on May 12, 2021.
Please tweet: New @Privacera Platform V4.5 offers unprecedented #datagovernance to ensure enterprise-grade #datasecurity, #dataprivacy and #datacompliance
Privacera’s SaaS-based data security and governance platform enables analytics teams to access data without compromising compliance with regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and HIPAA. Privacera provides a single pane of glass for securing sensitive data across multiple cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Databricks, GCP, Starburst and Snowflake. Privacera’s platform is utilized by Fortune 500 customers across finance, insurance, life sciences, retail, media, consumer industries and federal agencies/government to automate sensitive data discovery and easily manage high-fidelity policy management at petabyte scale on-prem and in the cloud. Headquartered in Fremont, California, Privacera was founded in 2016 by the creators of Apache Ranger™. Visit www.privacera.com or follow @Privacera on Twitter or LinkedIn.