Spark + AI Summit 2020
June 22-26 | Free Virtual Event
June 22-26 | Free Virtual Event
Privacera is proud to be a gold level sponsor for this year’s summit where we will have two special speaking engagements by our very own Srikanth Venkat, VP of Products and Zeashan Pappa, Technology Executive and Architect. This free, virtual event runs from June 22-26 and we look forward to seeing you at our sessions Wednesday, June 24 at 11 am PDT and Friday 12:20 pm PDT.
There’s a need to develop a recovery process for Delta table in a DR scenario. Cloud multi-region sync is Asynchronous. This type of replication does not guarantee the chronological order of files at the target (DR) region. In some cases, we can expect large files to arrive later than small files. With Delta Lake, this can create an incomplete version at the DR site at the breakup point.
The assumption is that the Primary (Prod) site is not reachable and therefore there’s a need to identify and fix the incomplete version of the Delta Lake table. Similar scenarios happen with RDBMS replication, they rely on their logs to restore the database to a stable version and run the recovery or reload process. Along with Itai Weiss, Databricks Information Solution Architect, Zeashan will use this session to address this need and look for a solution that can be shared with customers.
Zeashan is a technology executive and architect who has 18+ years of enterprise software architecture, engineering, consulting, and project management expertise.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Privacera's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.privacera.com, and other sites we own and operate.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
• Social media profiles
• Date of birth
• Phone/mobile number
• Work address
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
• it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
• it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
• you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
• we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
• to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
• to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms; and
• to contact and communicate with you.
We may disclose personal information to:
• third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators; and
• our employees, contractors and/or related entities.
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in United States, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Privacera Data Controller
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2019.
By accessing the website at http://www.privacera.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Privacera's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Privacera's website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Privacera at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Privacera's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Privacera makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, Privacera does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Privacera or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Privacera's website, even if Privacera or a Privacera authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Privacera's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Privacera does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Privacera may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Privacera does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Privacera has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Privacera of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Privacera may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of CA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CAREFULLY READING THE TERMS OF THIS TRIAL AGREEMENT BEFORE CLICKING “SUBMIT” OR “ACCEPT” AND/OR ACCESSING OR USING ANY PRIVACERA SOLUTION. BY CLICKING “SUBMIT” OR “ACCEPT” AND/OR ACCESSING OR USING SUCH SERVICES, CUSTOMER CONFIRMS THAT CUSTOMER HAS READ AND ACCEPTS THIS AGREEMENT.
1. License Grant/Limitations/Restrictions This Trial Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into on the first day that the Trial Services are activated for Customer’s use (“Trial Service Activation Date”), and will remain in effect for the duration of the Trial Period as specified below. The individual who has registered and signed up for the Trial Services represents and warrants that he or she has the legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to legally bind the Customer (“Customer”) to the terms of this Trial Agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern the Trial Services to be provided by Privacera during the Trial Period. The term “Privacera” shall include Privacera, and any third parties which are providing third party services or products, on behalf of Privacera, as part of the Trial Services. A Definitions section is included at the end of this Agreement which includes further applicable definitions used in this Agreement. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Privacera hereby grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, limited license to use the Trial Services during the Trial Period solely for Customer’s own business purposes and strictly for purposes of its own internal evaluation of the PRIVACERA SOLUTION and not for any commercial or competitive purpose. The Trial Service license is limited to a single limited production tenant of Customer. All rights not expressly granted to Customer are reserved by Privacera and its licensors. Privacera reserves the right to make changes, modifications, reduction in functionality and enhancements to the Trial Services, at any time, and from time to time without prior notice.
2. Limitations on Use Customer may not release to any third party the results of any evaluation of the Trial Services performed by or on behalf of Customer for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes without the prior written approval of Privacera. Customer shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Trial Services or the Content in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Trial Services or the Content; (iii) reverse engineer the Trial Services; or (iv) access the Trial Services in order to build a competitive product or service. Additionally, Customer shall not use the Trial Services to: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or the data contained therein; or (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or its related systems or networks.
3. Trial Period and Requirements to Convert to a full Subscription License The Trial Period for the Trial Services will be for 30 days from the date Privacera software is downloaded (“Trial Download Date”), unless a) such trial period is for a longer term as specified by Privacera; or b) is extended by mutual Agreement of the parties. Customer acknowledges and agrees that, at the end of the Trial Period, Customer’s access to the Trial Services will be AUTOMATICALLY terminated, with or without notice, unless Customer elects to license the Services on a paid subscription basis. Customer must contact Privacera at least two (2) business days prior to the end of the Trial Period if Customer wishes to continue using the Services beyond the Trial Period. In the event Customer wishes to enter into a full production, subscription license for the use of the PRIVACERA SOLUTION, Customer will be required to (a) agree to a separate Master Customer Agreement through the Privacera website located at ____________________ (“Post Trial Agreement”), and (b) execute an Order Form, detailing the Services, duration and pricing applicable to the use of the Services.
4. Customer’s Responsibilities Customer is responsible for all activity occurring under Customer’s designated User accounts and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with Customer’s use of the Trial Services, including but not limited to those related to data privacy, international communications, the transmission of technical or personal data and export control laws and regulations. Customer shall: (i) notify Privacera immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security with respect to the Services; (ii) report to Privacera immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution or misuse of Content, Privacera Technology, Services or Deliverable that becomes known or suspected by Customer or Customer’s Users; and (iii) not impersonate another Privacera user or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the Services. In performing its obligations under this Agreement, in the event that Customer processes credit cards using the Services, Customer acknowledges its responsibilities under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) and agrees to: a) implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect cardholder data in its possession and b) not take any action when using the Services to place Privacera in non-compliance with PCI DSS (e.g. storing any cardholder data (even if encrypted) in any Services custom fields).Customer shall indemnify and hold Privacera, its licensors and each such party’s parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) to the extent arising out of or in connection with a claim alleging that use of the Customer Data infringes a copyright, patent, or a trademark of, or has caused harm to the rights of, a third party provided in any such case that Privacera (a) promptly gives notice of the claim to Customer; (b) gives Customer sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim (provided that Customer may not settle such claim unless such settlement unconditionally releases Privacera of all liability and does not adversely affect Privacera’s business or Service); (c) provides to Customer all available information and reasonable assistance; and (d) has not compromised or settled such third-party claim.
5. Customer Data The Trial Services will be populated with Sample Data, and may allow for Customer to enter a limited amount of Customer Data. To the extent Customer enters any Customer Data into the Services, Customer, not Privacera, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, and intellectual property ownership or right to use all Customer Data, and Privacera shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, or loss of such Customer Data. Privacera’s use of Customer Data shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Trial Services to the Customer. To the extent Customer enters Customer Data into the Services, Customer agrees and acknowledges that Privacera is not obligated to retain any Customer Data after termination or expiration of the Trial Period, and (ii) Privacera may delete Customer Data after the end of the Trial Period, without further obligation or liability to the Customer.
6. Intellectual Property Ownership Privacera alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Privacera Technology, the Content and the Services and Deliverables (if any), including to any and all enhancements, enhancement requests, suggestions, modifications, extensions and/or derivative works thereof. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to Customer any rights of ownership in or related to the Services, to any Deliverable, the Privacera Technology or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Privacera. The Privacera name, the Privacera logo, and the product names associated with the Services are trademarks of Privacera or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
7. Suspension and Termination Privacera reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement and the Trial Services, with or without cause, at any time, with or without notice. Customer may terminate the Trial Services, with or without cause, at any time, by providing a written notice to Privacera at email@example.com
8. Disclaimer of Warranty THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND PRIVACERA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND PRIVACERA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF DEALING OR THE USAGE OF TRADE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. PRIVACERA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, (INCLUDING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR RELATED DELIVERABLES, IF ANY), ARE OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR BE TIMELY OR SECURE. CUSTOMER WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE OR PASS ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF PRIVACERA TO ANY THIRD PARTY. PRIVACERA’S SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. PRIVACERA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS NOT CAUSED BY PRIVACERA.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRIVACERA’S AND ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, OF WHATEVER NATURE, AS A RESULT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF PRIVACERA OR PRIVACERA’S LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Customer may not assign this Agreement to any third party except upon Privacera’s prior written consent, which consent not to be unreasonably withheld. Any purported assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. This Agreement and each and all of the provisions hereof bind and benefit the parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
11. Confidentiality Each party (as a “Receiving Party” hereunder) shall not disclose to any third party, any Confidential Information of the other party (as a “Disclosing Party” hereunder) provided to such Receiving Party in anticipation of, or in connection with the performance of this Agreement or the Post Trial Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes Confidential Information provided to the Receiving Party prior to the Effective Date of this Agreement. As used herein, the term “Confidential Information” refers to any and all financial, technical, commercial, or other information concerning the business and affairs of the Disclosing Party, including, without limitation, any cost or pricing information, contractual terms and conditions, marketing or distribution data, business methods or plans. If Confidential Information is (a) provided as information fixed in tangible form or in writing (e.g., paper, disk or electronic mail), such shall be conspicuously designated as “Confidential” (or with some other similar legend) or (b) provided orally, such shall be identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and confirmed in writing within thirty (30) days of disclosure, unless a reasonable person would understand such information to be confidential based on its content. Notwithstanding the above, Privacera Confidential Information shall include the Privacera Technology and all pricing terms offered to Customer under any Order Form, and Customer Confidential Information shall include Customer Data. Confidential Information does not include information which (i) becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by the Receiving party, (ii) was available to a party on a non-confidential basis prior to its disclosure by the other party or in connection with the performance by such party of its obligations under this Agreement, or (iii) becomes lawfully available to a party on a non-confidential basis from an independent third party. The Receiving Party will not use Confidential Information for any purpose other than carrying out its obligations as set forth in this Agreement or, if applicable, the Post Trial Agreement, and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party, without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party and an agreement in writing from the third party that it will adhere to the confidentiality obligations imposed herein. Third parties shall not include agents of the Receiving Party, employees or affiliates of the Receiving Party, attorneys, accountants, and other professional advisors of the Receiving Party, in each case such person must have a legitimate reason to have access to such Confidential Information and must be under a duty to protect such Confidential information which duty is substantially equivalent to the obligations contained herein. Each Receiving Party’s confidentiality obligations with respect to such Confidential Information, shall remain in effect for the term of this Agreement and Post Trial Agreement and for a period of three (3) years after the termination or expiration of this Agreement and, if applicable, the Post Trial Agreement.
12. General/Notices This Agreement shall be governed by California law and controlling United States federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Trial Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara, California. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Customer and Privacera as a result of this Agreement or use of the Trial Services. The failure of either party to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by such party in writing. This Agreement, (including any other documents referenced therein), comprises the entire agreement between Customer and Privacera regarding the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding such subject matter. All notices from Customer to Privacera may be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and Privacera may give notice by emailing Customer’s contact as specified on the registration form. Customer agrees that “Powered by Privacera” or similar marks may appear in forms, web pages and other outputs of the Trial Services.
13. Definitions As used in this Agreement and/or in any Trial Service materials associated herewith: “Content” means the audio and visual information, documents, software, products and services contained in or made available via the Trial Services, other than Customer Data; “Customer Data” means any data, information or material that Customer or Customer’s Users, subscribers or partners may disclose or submit to Privacera or the Trial Services in the course of using the Trial Services; “Sample Data” means any pre-populated data provided in the Trial Services to enable Customer to use the Trial Services without entering its own Customer Data; “Intellectual Property Rights” means unpatented inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature anywhere in the world; “Order Form(s)” means the form evidencing the initial subscription order for the Services and any subsequent Order Forms submitted online or in written form, specifying, among other things, the Services contracted for, the applicable Fees, the billing period, and other charges as agreed to between the parties; “Privacera Technology” means all of Privacera’s proprietary technology (including Sample Data, software, hardware, products, processes, algorithms, user interfaces, know-how, techniques, designs and other tangible or intangible technical material or information) made available to Customer by Privacera in providing the Trial Services; “Service(s)” means Privacera’s online integrated subscription management, billing, data analysis, or other Z-Billing services to which Customer is being granted access to on a trial basis under this Agreement, including the Privacera Technology, the Content and any product, service or license belonging to a any third party that is part of the Trial Services; “User(s)” means Customer’s employees, representatives, consultants, contractors or agents who are authorized to use the Trial Services and have been supplied temporary user identifications and passwords by Customer (or by Privacera at Customer’s request); “Trial Services” means access to a designated sub-set of Services and functionality for the purpose of enabling Customer to evaluate the Services during the Trial Period; “Trial Period” means the duration of the Trial Period, starting on the Trial Service Activation Date, and ending at the end of thirty (30) days or such other period as mutually agreed by the parties; “Deliverables” means any copyrightable works, products, discoveries, developments, designs, work product, deliverables, improvements, inventions, processes, techniques and know-how made, conceived, reduced to practice or learned by Privacera (either alone or jointly with Customer or others) that result from professional services (if any) provided in connection with the Trial Services.
We have sent you an email including the download link.
Your download request is under review. We will reach you out by email soon to deliver your file.